- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
Approximate Processing Time
License:3 - 5 business days
Establishment card:2 - 3 business days
Visa application process:7 business days
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) has now become a global hub for new business setup in the UAE, offering highly competitive pricing and a wide range of business activities. An IFZA company setup is a popular choice for those seeking the most cost-effective general trading company license in the UAE. Other licenses such as consultancy, service, commercial trading, industrial and holding licenses are also issued by IFZA. IFZA facilitates quick company registration and licenses are issued in 2-3 working days.
Advantages of IFZA license:
- Cost-effective business incorporation solutions
- Fast & easy incorporation and company management
- Wide range of activities including consultancy, service & trading
- Incorporation possible remotely
- Companies have limited liability
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes
- No paid upfront share capital requirements
- Ability to incorporate holding companies
- Different office options with flexible rental terms
- Wide range of warehousing facilities
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
A commercial license provides you with the necessary legal rights to initiate import, export, storage, and distribution procedures.
An industrial license is applicable for those companies who wish to import raw materials in their vicinity. Manufacturing and processing of a few selected goods are made legal only if you have an industrial license.
Consultancy businesses and service providers are expected to have professional license issues for them. A professional license is issued by the DED.
To provide expert consultancy services for professionals you must have a consultancy license in IFZA.
Manufacturing, production, and transportation of services are the key activities allowed for those who have service licenses issued under their companies name.
General Trading License
A wide range of services and trading opportunities become available to you if you own an IFZA general trading license. A general trade license allows you to initiate trading of your goods and services in a B2B, B2C, and a C2B business model.
Popular Business Activities at IFZA:
- Accounting Consultancy
- Event Management Consultancy
- Human Resource Consultancy
- Insurance Consultancy
- Investment Consultancy
- Lifestyle Consultancy
- Management Consultancy
- Technical Consultancy
- Tourism & Recreation Consultancy
- Automobile, Auto Spare Parts, Components & Accessories Trading